World cancer day 2022-Every year on February 4 people all over the world witness World Cancer Day in order to produce awareness, motivate change and lessen the global impact of cancer. The goal is to lessen misunderstandings nearby cancer and the prejudgments related to it, to aid people in receiving the correct info about it. It also proposals a fortuitous to make an influence in the improvement of the life of cancer patients and survivors. The Union of International Cancer Control (UICC) has declared World Cancer Day to be a “global uniting initiative.”
World Cancer Day 2022 Theme
The theme of World Cancer Day 2022 is ‘Close the Care Gap’. The core intention of the initiative is to inspire reorganisation and encourage action, even after World Cancer Day. The campaign is a multilevel campaign and emphases more revelation and communication, as well as more chances to increase alertness around the condition. The theme ‘Close the Care Gap’ turns around recognising and making out global differences in cancer care.
World Cancer Day 2022: Messages
- Sending all my prayers to you on this cancer day. I hope you have a healthy life.
- Cancer doesn’t mean the end of life. So, never give up. Keep fighting!
- Best wishes on world cancer day to all the fighters and cancer survivors. May God bless you all.
- Never let Cancer take over you. You are one in a billion and make the best use of your life with your willpower. Best wishes for World Cancer Day.
- Enjoy every little thing that life has set for you and fight for the things you want to. Be healthy and inspire others to be healthy to have a cancer-free life.
World Cancer Day 2022 Quotes
Here Some Best World Cancer Day 2022 Quotes
- “Cancer is not a death sentence, but rather it is a life sentence; it pushes one to live.” – Marcia Smith
- “We have two options, medically and emotionally: give up or fight like hell.” – Lance Armstrong
- “Love and laughter are two of the most important universal cancer treatments on the planet. Overdose on them.” – Tanya Masse
- “You know, once you’ve stood up to cancer, everything else feels like a pretty easy fight.” – David H. Koch
- “Having Cancer does make you try to be better at everything you do and enjoy every moment. It changes you forever. But it can be a positive change.” – Jaclyn Smith
World Cancer Day: History
World Cancer Day came into presence on 4th February 2000, during the World Cancer Conference for the New Millennium in Paris, France. Koichiro Matsuura, who was the Director of UNESCO during that time along with French President Jacques Chirac definite to rejoice the day on 4th February. Every year since then, people all over the world observe World Cancer Day with a dissimilar theme.
World Cancer Day: Significance
The main motive of the day is to promote awareness and reduce the social stigma associated with the disease. Cancer is the second leading cause of death worldwide. The top cancers that affect the Indian population are lung, breast, cervical, head and neck and colorectal cancer (CRC). On World Cancer Day, the whole world comes together with an agenda to achieve a healthier and brighter world free of cancer. On this day, numerous events are planned, where it is discussed to educate and aware people of cancer and its early detection, treatment and more.
World cancer day 2022