Lohri, the first festival of the year, signals the start of the celebrations. On this day, people rejoice with their families and friends and pray to God for a bountiful harvest. Every year on January 13, this day is observed, only one day before the Hindu holiday Makar Sankranti.
However, the celebrations will be limited this year because to COVID. However, we have Best happy Lohri 2022 Wishes and Images that you may send to your loved ones via social media.
Lohri is a festival of pleasure and happiness that is observed by Sikhs and Punjabi Hindus all over the world. It is one of the most widely observed celebrations on the Indian subcontinent, and it is observed across northern India, particularly in Punjab.
The first festival of the year 2022 happy lohri has arrived, and it will be held on January 13th, as it is every year. The solstice, which signals the end of the cold season, is the occasion for Lohri that originated in Punjab and adjacent territories.
It is commemorated with great pomp and display not just in our nation, but also across the world. On this day, people express their appreciation to God and pray for a plentiful crop. It’s a wonderful occasion for people to get together with their loved ones and enjoy throwing peanuts, popcorn, and revri into a bonfire before eating them as ‘prasad.’
Happy Lohri 2022:
Given the recent increase of COVID cases, it appears that happy Lohri 2022 will be observed in a low-key way this year as well. Thanks to social media, however, people may now offer their best wishes to their loved ones via numerous social media sites. This is why we’ve put up a collection of Best Wishes and Images that you may send to your friends and family.
- May this Lohri fill your life with joy, happiness, and love. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Lohri.
- On this occasion of Lohri, may God bless you with good health and wealth.
- On this auspicious day of Lohri, I wish you are blessed with happiness, peace, and prosperity. Happy Lohri!
- Wishing you and your family a very happy Lohri 2021!
- Let this festive season bring with it endless happiness and joy. Happy Lohri!
- May the bonfire of this Lohri burn away all your sadness and lighten your life with warmth, joy, happiness, and love forever!
- May this Lohri fire enlighten your life with the warmth of glory, and happiness.
- May you receive all the happiness the world has to offer. Happy Lohri 2021!
- Enjoy this festival with the sweetness of rewri, moongfali, and popcorn and spread happiness. Happy Lohri 2021!
- May your days be filled with joy, weeks of happiness, months filled with prosperity, and years of celebrations are sent your way. May God bless you and your family on the auspicious occasion of Lohri.
- May this festival fill your life with lots of energy and enthusiasm, and help you get all the happiness and prosperity. Happy Lohri to all!
- Hope this festive season brings joy to you and your loved ones; and may all your wishes come true this year. Happy Lohri!
- May this Lohri bring warmth, happiness, positivity your way.
Happy Lohri Images:
The Lohri festival has reached, and it’s way to appreciate the Lord for a new harvest, a new season, and to looking forward to it with fresh zeal. It’s also the time of year when people gather together with their families and friends to celebrate.
Lohri is a northern Indian festival that commemorates the rabi agricultural harvest as well as the conclusion of the winter solstice. People gather to build bonfires and eat winter cuisine such as peanuts and sesame laddoos. On the occasion of Lohri, which will be observed on January 13, we have compiled a collection of Happy Lohri images for you.
Happy lohri Wishes:
Every year,Indian and Sikhs enjoy Lohri, a significant holiday. Lohri is the smallest day of the year, signalling the end of the winter period. The festival of Lohri commemorates the start of the harvest season. While Makar Sankranti is celebrated in West India and Pongal is celebrated in the south, Lohri is observed in North India.
Also check: Happy Monday Images, Gifs, and Memes
While it is good to see and greet your loved ones at this event, it is not always feasible to personally wish all of your friends. So, to personalize your greetings and messages to friends and family who reside far away during Lohri, here are some heartfelt happy lohri wishes you may send them.
- “Enjoy this Lohri to the fullest & share the sweetness of love with rewri, moongfali and popcorn with all and spread happiness.”
- “May this Lohri fire burn all the moments of sadness and enlighten your world with warmth of joy, happiness and love,”
- “This Lohri spread the message of peace and happiness with all.”
- “On this festive season of Lohri, may God bless you with good health and lifelong companionship.”
- “Play the Punjabi music and dance on the tunes of drum this Lohri and share smile & laughter with all.”
- “Hope this festive season brings joy to your heart and fulfills all your wishes on this auspicious occasion. Happy Lohri my love”
- “May this Lohri bring the best opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into huge achievements. Happy Lohri”
- “May this festival of zeal and verve fill your life with lots of energy and enthusiasm that will bring ultimate prosperity to you. Happy Lohri”
- “Hope this grand celebration of Lohri completes your life with utmost love and joy. Wish you a very Happy Lohri”
- “Come let’s organize a small bonfire to celebrate the warmness of this beautiful festival and make this night memorable forever. Happy Lohri”
Check Whyd for more news.