The newest Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.8.0 update patch notes just arrived. The popular developer, Krafton, also forwarded the released timetable for the forthcoming BGMI update. Spoiler, it’s today! The newest patch notes feature quite some novel and amazing features and performance enhancements. So, download and install the latest BGMI 1.8.0 APK and OBB files.
The newest BGMI 1.8 update will start rolling out between January 14 (Friday) at 12:30 IST to January 14 (Friday) at 20:00 IST on the Play Store for the Android OS platform. As for the iOS platform, the Apple App Store listing will update on January 14 (Fri) at 16:30 IST.
The BGMI 1.8 update is without authorization termed AfterMath featuring a novel Classic map with the identical name. Starting with the 1.8 updates, BGMI will be categorized into Unranked and Ranked Modes. As the name proposes, the Unranked mode never offers rating points. This is perfect for players who are just practising and don’t want to lose rank mode. However, the Ranked Mode features the ranking system; for players who are competitive and want to secure rank and grow on the leader’s board.
The subsequent chart will show you which maps and modes are Unranked and Ranked:
|Classic Mode||AfterMath, Erangel, Livik, Sanhok and other Classic maps|
|Arena Mode||Santorini, Training, Team, Team deathmatch, Team Gun game and other classic Arena modes|
|Other Modes||Player VS AI, metro Royale, Quick Match, Arcade Mode war and other casual game modes, payload 2.0, and other EvoGround modes|
That clearly supposed a novel Unranked Classic Mode map is now obtainable to play in BGMI 1.8.0 update called AfterMath. Bombs and volcanic eruptions have changed the terrain of the small island of Livik. Many years later, the survivors exaggerate their training in order to face novel threats in the future.
Some of the enhancements and geographical structure in Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.8 update are as follows:
- Feature Improvements: Removed the Drop Tactics feature. Classic Mode no longer supports multiple selections.
- Location Improvements: Removed Mode Records and only retained the mode location. Enhanced visual performance.
- Screen Improvements: Updated the mode selection screen to simplify its content, improve controls, make the screen more concise, and make controls more convenient.
BGMI 1.8.0 APK Download
Here, you will get to download the BGMI latest update APK file before anyone else with APK + OBB files listed below.
Download BGMI 1.8 APK (arm64-v8a) | Gdrive link
Download BGMI 1.8 APK(Armeabi-v7a)| Gdrive link
New Features after BGMI 1.8.0 Update
- Shaking lobby
- Change of Ui (Settings, Events, Maps & Mission)
- New Modes (Aftermath, Spider-Man & Jujutsu kaisen)
- New Collect Animation Added
- New Cycle Rewards as Cycle 2 Season 4
- New 8vs8 Tdm Map (Santorini)
- Matro Royal Mode Back Again
- New Companion (Cathy)
- Lobby Robot First Skins
- Collab With Jujutsu kaisen
How to download and Install the BGMI 1.8 APK file?
- Follow the simple steps given below to download and install the BGMI 1.8 update.
- Make sure you have an unlimited data connection to your device so better to connect with a Wi-Fi network before downloading the APK file
- Make sure that you have sufficient space on your device.
- Permit apps to be installed from unknown sources. To do this, navigate to your device’s “Settings > Safety and Privacy” menus and select “Install apps from Unknown Sources”.
- Access your device’s “Downloads” folder and search for the APK file.
- Install the APK file by clicking the Install button.
- Now start the game and log in with your credentials.
- Let it install the OBB file.
- You can now delete the APK file from the Downloads folder.
That’s all after the successful installation it’s time to enjoy the latest updated game of BGMI.