Paramount Plus which was launched in March 2021 swapped the CBS All Access streaming service, and the superlative thing is you can crack it out using a 30-days Free Trial. Paramount Plus is making certain that its beloved fans can enjoy their favorite shows without having to pay any single penny in this upcoming Holiday Season.
Previous to this year, Paramount Plus also accessible a 7-day free trial in July and it persisted for a restricted time. This time as well, the free trial is accessible for a limited time. So, hurry up claim, and activate it soon.
The trial will permit you to entree and watch all the amazing shows like Star Trek: Discovery, Big Brother, Survivor, and many others. Paramount Plus has shows and series from Viacom CBS networks such as CBS, MTV, Nickelodeon, etc.
So, if you have been questioning how to get Paramount Plus Free Trial in 2022, here is your easiest guidance from us.
- 1 Does Paramount Plus have a Free Trial in 2022?
- 2 How you can get the Paramount Plus Free Trial in 2022?
- 3 Do you get Paramount with Free Trial with Amazon Prime?
- 4 Paramount Plus Key Features and Highlights
- 5 Paramount Plus Plans & Price after Free Trial
- 6 How to cancel Paramount Plus Free Trial?
- 7 Can you get Paramount Plus Free Trial without Credit Card?
Does Paramount Plus have a Free Trial in 2022?
Yes. Paramount Plus, which was formerly CBS All Access, has a 30-day free trial live in 2021. This free trial is available for a restricted period of time and you can only privilege it until Feb 28th, 2022. It is available for all the new users signing up via the Paramount Plus official website.
The free trial is very valuable when you first want to try out what the service is contributing before you start paying. By activation of your trial, you will get access to all the famous shows, movies, and the whole thing else that Paramount Plus has to suggest.
How you can get the Paramount Plus Free Trial in 2022?
Follow these steps in order to get the Paramount+ free trial:
- Open a browser and visit the Paramount Plus website.
- Now click on the “Try it free” banner available on your screen.
- Next, click on “Continue” and choose your plan.
- You can either select “Essential” which is the ad-supported plan costing $4.99/month or “Premium” which has no ads and costs $9.99/month.
- After choosing the plan, enter your information to create your account and select a payment method.
- Finally, start watching your favorite shows with the Paramount+ free trial.
That’s all. I would definitely recommend choosing the premium plan if you only want to try the services. Nevertheless, make sure you cancel the subscription before the trial ends to evade being charged.
Do you get Paramount with Free Trial with Amazon Prime?
Yes, Paramount Plus also provides a 7-day free trial with Amazon Prime. You just have to include the Paramount Plus channel to your Amazon Prime plan. You can do that via the Amazon website or the Prime app.
Here is the complete process you have to follow to get the Paramount plus free trial with Amazon Prime:
- Open a browser and visit Amazon.com/channels.
- Now search for the Paramount+ channel.
- Click on “Learn More” from the banner at the top.
- Now click on “Start your 7-day free trial.”
- Next, choose the Premium plan for $9.99 and click on “Start your free trial.”
That’s all you have to do! Now you will be capable to tune in to Paramount plus using Prime. It will be payable to your Amazon account after the free trial.
Paramount Plus Key Features and Highlights
Paramount Plus is a modern streaming service providing a decent range of shows and movies. Released on 4th March 2021, it substituted CBS All Access while accumulating a gigantic assortment of content to the platform.
This subscription-based premium video streaming service contains special on-demand original TV shows, a live stream of local CBS stations, and a massive library of other on-demand TV shows. You can enjoy thousands of TV episodes and movies from CBS, MTV, Nick, Paramount Pictures, BET, Comedy Central, and many more.
Some of the most widespread shows on the platform include Star Trek: Discovery, Star Trek: Picard, The Good Fight, and South Park: Post Covid. You can also find movies from Paramount Pictures on the platform.
Paramount Plus Plans & Price after Free Trial
Remember while you are going for your Paramount Plus free trial, you will have to choose a plan. If you select Essential, you will be charged $4.99 after your free trial ends, and if you choose Premium, you will be charged a monthly fee of $9.99.
The main difference between both of these plans is that one features ads while the other is free from ads. Important users will have to watch advertisements in between the broadcasts while Premium users will not be worried about the ads disturbance.
You can also include Showtime in your Paramount Plus plan. This will let you access Showtime movies and original series via the Showtime application. The whole cost for Essential with Showtime is $9.99/month. While it is $12.99/month for Premium with Showtime.
How to cancel Paramount Plus Free Trial?
If you only signed up for Paramount Plus to use the free trial, make sure you stop it manually before the trial date ends. Or else, you will be charged the monthly fee repeatedly.
In order to stop your Paramount Plus subscription/free trial, follow these steps:
- Open a browser and visit the Paramount Plus website.
- Now click on the user initials available in the upper-right corner.
- Next, click on “Account.”
- After that, go to “Subscription and Billing,” scroll down and click on “Cancel subscription.”
- Confirm your choice when you see a prompt on the screen.
That is all you have to do to cancel the Paramount Plus Free Trial. If you have signed up for Paramount Plus with Amazon Prime, you will have to contact Amazon customer support to stop your free trial.
After canceling your free trial, you will not be charged any charges. Make sure you set a reminder to cancel your subscription before the trial ends. So, overall to avoid unwanted charges you have to cancel the free trial before its expiry date.
Can you get Paramount Plus Free Trial without Credit Card?
You will have to provide or include a payment method before starting your Paramount Plus free trial. You can use credit cards from foremost providers together with Mastercard, Visa, etc. for this purpose. Though, if you don’t want to add your credit card, you will be left with two options-
- Use a virtual credit card (VCC).
- Use the Paramount+ Free Trial with Amazon Prime.
So, it is conceivable to get Paramount Plus free trial deprived of having a credit card. All you have to do is produce a virtual credit card and use it to get your free trial.
If you are an Amazon Prime subscriber, you can use the method mentioned above to start your free trial without having to add your credit card as you will be billed through your Amazon account. For such free amazing tips and tricks keep visiting our website and yes! Don’t forget to give us your valuable feedback.