Every year on January 15, Army Day is commemorated to honor the Indian Army’s jawans. General Francis , the last British Chief of India, handed over command to General Cariappa on Jan 15, 1949. Army Day is a day dedicated to honoring the brave warriors who have given their lives to safeguard the country.
Every year on this day, significant parades and military displays are held. Due to the coronavirus outbreak, Army Day events will be low-key this year. You may still honor the warriors by posting Indian army day quotes, wishes, and statements thanking them for their service to the country.
General Cariappa was the first Indian to take charge of the Indian Armed forces within the same date in 1949, replacing General Francis Butcher, and was titled Commander of the Indian Armed forces.
Parades are staged across India on Indian Army Day to honor the nation’s soldiers who have given their life to safeguard our country. It’s a day to remember the selfless service and fraternity that helped us become the country we are today. On Indian Army Day, you may offer your heartfelt respects to the courageous heroes who have served our country.
We’ve compiled a list of inspirational and motivating quotes, notes, and greetings that you may share with your friends and family to honor the brave Indian warriors.
Every year on this day, Indian Army Day is commemorated. The soldiers who protect the border and boost India’s pride are honored on January 15. The 74th celebration of India’s Army Day occurs this year.
On this day, Indian Army heroes are also honoured with bravery awards and Sena medals. Military equipment, troops, and battle shows are part of the Army Day Parade, which is identical to the Republic Day Parade on January 26. On Army Day, a salute is paid to all those soldiers at all army commands who have given their lives in the service of the country.
On this day, a procession is staged in Delhi’s Cariappa Parade Ground. Let us recall that the British East India Company established the Indian Army on April 1, 1895. India has surpassed China to become the world’s second-largest military force.
On the big screen, you’ve probably seen actors murder ten goons at once or slay opponents on the border, but if you want to witness a real-life hero, you’ll have to go to the border and watch the heroes braving the terrible cold.
Everyone is busy meeting their family members, relatives, and acquaintances on Indian Army Day 2022. Everyone is welcoming each other in their own unique way. So, if you’re looking for Indian Army Day Quotes and Greetings, look no further.
However, If you are unable to locate a suitable article, Don’t worry, we’ll take care of you. To commemorate our warriors, we’ve compiled a list of Indian Army Day 2022 Quotes. On the occasion of Indian Army Day, we have compiled a compilation of the greatest Quotes for you.
- “We fight to win and win with a knock out, because there are no runners up in war.”
- “Quartered in snow, silent to remain. When the bugle calls, they shall rise and march again.”
- “Either I will come back after hoisting the Tricolor (Indian flag), or I will come back wrapped in it, but I will be back for sure.”
- Much thanks to You for Serving Our Country and Protecting Our Freedoms!
- “Without saints, we tend to be nothing… . while not army, we tend to be nothing… .. wish you a cheerful Indian Army Day and salute to our army.”
- “Let our country link up to look at Army Day to respect or overcome troopers who aim for our pride, our grins… . Cheerful Indian Army Day.”
- ” Some goals are so worthy, it’s glorious even to fail”- Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey
- “I shall not withdraw an inch but will fight to our last man and our last round.” – Major Somnath Sharma
- “Either I will come back after hoisting the Tricolour (Indian flag), or I will come back wrapped in it, but I will be back for sure” – Captain Vikram Batra
- “There will be no withdrawal without written orders and these orders shall never be issued” – Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw
- “The enemy are only 50 yards from us. We are heavily outnumbered. We are under devastating fire. I shall not withdraw an inch but will fight to our last man and our last round” — Major Somnath Sharma
- “Only best of the friends and worst of the enemies visit us” – Indian Army
- “We fight to win and win with a knockout because there are no runners up in war” -General JJ Singh
- “If a man says he is not afraid of dying, he is either lying or a Gurkha” – Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw
- “Quartered in snow, silent to remain. When the bugle calls, they shall rise and march again” – The scroll of honour at the Siachen base camp.
- “No real change in history has ever been achieved by discussions.” – Subhas Chandra Bose
- “We live by chance, We love by choice, We kill by profession.” – Officers Training Academy, Chennai
- “I regret I have but one life to give for my country.” – Prem Ramchandani
- Do not lament the death of a warrior on the battlefield. As those who sacrifice their lives in the war are honoured in heaven—in honour of KM Cariappa
- “You have never lived until you have almost died, and for those who choose to fight, Life has a special flavour, the protected will never know.”- Capt R Subramanium, Kirti Chakra (Posthumously)
Check Whyd for more news.